You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Projections for 12.16.2014
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (December 16, 2014) – Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Minutes (7:30PM ET) Bearish AUD – Given RBA Governor Stevens’ comments desire to see a lower AUD, RBA minutes likely to be bearish
2. German and Eurozone PMIs (3:30AM and 4AM ET) No Trade – Will be very market moving but tough call because stronger factory orders offset by weaker industrial production
3. UK Consumer Prices (4:30AM ET) No Trade – CPI and PPI released at the same time. Shop prices steady
4. German ZEW (5AM ET) No Trade – Investor confidence is important but difficult to call given mixed EZ data
5. US Housing Starts and Permits (8:30AM ET) No Trade – Housing data could be market moving but hard to handicap
6. Markit US Manufacturing PMI (9:45AM ET) Bearish USD – Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in Empire State manufacturing index