You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Data Projections for 12.03.2014
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (December 3, 2014) – Good Luck Trading!
1. German PMI Revisions (3:55AM ET) No Trade – Revisions to PMI are difficult to predict but any changes will be market moving
2. UK PMI Services (4:30AM ET) Bullish GBP – Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in manufacturing PMI index and steady GfK consumer confidence reading
3. Eurozone Retail Sales (5AM ET) No Trade – Stronger spending in Germany offset by weaker spending in France
4. ADP Employment Change (8:15AM ET) No Trade – ADP is difficult to handicap but could be market moving
5. Bank of Canada Rate Decisions (10AM ET) No Trade – No changes expected from BoC and we do not trade rate decisions
6. ISM Non-Manufacturing Index (10AM ET) No Trade – Very minor decline in ISM manufacturing index
7. US Fed Beige Book (2PM ET) No Trade – We do not trade reports