You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Data Projections for 11.27.2014 & 11.28.2014
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (November 27, 2014) – Good Luck Trading!
1. German Unemployment (3:55AM ET) Bearish EUR – Potential downside surprise after drop in PMI to a 16 month low. Rate of job growth also reached its slowest in 3 months
2. German CPI (8AM ET) Bearish EUR – Potential downside surprise given drop in producer prices
3. Canadian Current Account (8:30AM ET) Bullish CAD – Potential upside surprise given rise in trade balance
Here’s what we are looking for in Friday’s economic reports (November 28, 2014) – Good Luck Trading!
1. German Retail Sales and EZ CPI (2AM ET and 5AM ET) No Trade – Not expecting a big reaction to GE Retail Sales on thin trading day
2. Canadian GDP (8:30AM ET) No Trade – Weaker retail sales in Q3 offset by stronger trade balance