You have no items in your cart.
Our Economic Data Projections for 09.30.2014
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 30, 2014) -- Good Luck Trading!
1. German Retail Sales and Unemployment (2AM & 3:55AM ET) No Trade -- Should be market moving but tough to call because decline in confidence offset by minor increase in job growth
2. UK GDP Revision (4:30AM ET) No Trade -- UK GDP is generally not subject to revisions so no trade but if it is, can move GBP
3. EZ Unemployment and CPI (5AM ET) Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given muted inflation pressures
4. CAD GDP (8:30AM ET) No Trade -- Difficult to predict because sharp rise in trade activity offset by decline in retail sales
5. Chicago PMI and Consumer Confidence (9:45AM & 10AM ET) No Trade -- Difficult to predict because rise in Empire state offset by drop in Philly Fed