You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls of December 17, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Dec 17, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Q3 GDP (16:45 ET) Bullish NZD — Retail sales rose strongly Q3 was quarter of recovery
2. AU Employment Report (19:30 ET) Bullish AUD — PMI manufacturing reports renewed job growth. Services rise as well
3. SNB Rate Decision (03:30 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
4. BoE Rate Decision (07:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
5. US Philly Fed and Housing Data (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Weaker Empire State survey