You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Sept 4, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 4, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Q2 GDP (21:30 ET) No Trade — GDP difficult to predict because while trade activity was strong, retail sales was weak
2. EZ PMIs (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
3. UK PMI Services and Composite (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Potential downside surprise given weaker manufacturing activity and consumer confidence
4. EZ Retail Sales (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Likely to be weaker given drop in German retail sales
5. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Potential upside surprise given stronger IVEY in July
6. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Potential weakness given drop in ISM manufacturing index
7. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions can be very market moving but best traded reactively
8. US Beige Book (14:00 ET) No Trade — Reports are difficult to trade but Fed outlook likely to be cautious