You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Sept 30, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 29, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data can be very market moving but hard to handicap
2. UK Q2 GDP Revisions (02:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
3. German labor data and CPI (03:55 & 05:00 ET) No Trade — PMIs show improvement in labor market but CPI weakens
4. US ADP (08:15 ET) No Trade — ADP can be market moving pre-NFP but hard to predict
5. CA GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD —Weaker retail sales and trade
6. US Q2 GDP Revisions (08:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving