You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Sept 3, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 3, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance (21:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Weaker PMI manufacturing index
2. EZ PMI revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — PMI revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
3. UK PMI revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — PMI revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
4. EZ Retail Sales (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Decline in German retail sales
5. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Sharp rise in IVEY PMI
6. US Jobless Claims and Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Stronger US ISM manufacturing
7. US ISM Non-Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bullish USD — Stronger US ISM manufacturing