You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Sept 2, 2021
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 2, 2021) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Trade Balance (18:45 ET) Bullish NZD – Likely to be stronger given rise in manufacturing PMI
2. AU Trade Balance (21:30 ET) Bearish AUD – Likely to be weaker given drop in manufacturing PMI index
3. Swiss Q2 GDP (03:00 ET) – Bearish CHF – Potential downside surprise given drop in retail sales in Q2
4. EZ PPI (05:00 ET) – Bullish EUR – Likely to be stronger given hot CPI
5. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) – Bearish CAD – Likely to be weaker given sharp drop in IVEY PMI
6. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) – No Trade – US ISM stronger but regional indices weaker