You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Sept 17, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 17, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ GDP Q2 (18:45 ET) Bearish NZD — Q2 growth significantly weaker for all countries
2. AU Employment Report (21:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Services and manufacturing employment declines. Construction up
3. BoJ Rate Decision (00:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
4. EZ CPI (05:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes are market moving
5. UK Bank of England Rate Decision (14:00 ET) No Trade —Rate decisions are best traded reactively
6. US Philadelphia Fed Index and Housing Starts/Permits (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Stronger Empire State survey