You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Sept 16, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 16, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. UK CPI (02:00 ET) Bullish GBP — PMIs show rising costs on manufacturing and services level
2. EZ Trade Balance (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Stronger GE and FR trade balance
3. CAD CPI (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Weaker prices according to IVEY PMI
4. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) No Trade — Redbook reports weaker retail sales but NFP and wages up
5. US FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively