You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Sept 1, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Sept 1, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (18:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Restrictions on Victoria could lead to weaker PMI
2. RBA Rate Decision (00:30 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
3. Germany’s Unemployment Report and GE / EZ PMI revisions (03:55 ET) Bearish EUR — Revisions to PMI are difficult to predict. PMIs show weaker job growth
4. UK PMI Manufacturing Revision (04:30 ET) No Trade — PMI revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
5. EZ CPI (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Weaker GE CPI
6. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Weaker Philly Fed and Empire State