You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for October 23, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 23 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ CPI Q3 (16:45 ET) Bearish NZD — Food price inflation largely unchanged but RBNZ dovish
2. UK Retail Sales (02:00 ET) Bullish GBP — BRC shows improvement in consumer demand in Sept
3. EZ PMIs (03:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Weaker ZEW,IFO and German industrial production
4. UK PMIs (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Likely to be weaker given rising virus cases and Brexit uncertainty
5. US Markit PMIs (09:45 ET) No Trade — Stronger Philly Fed offset by weaker Empire State