You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for October 16, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (October 16, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ CPI (17:45 ET) Bullish — Possibility of strength given marginal improvement in commodity prices and uptick in food prices
2. UK CPI (04:30 ET) Bullish GBP — Potential upside surprise as services report higher price pressures but manufacturing reports constrained growth
3. EZ Trade Balance & CPI (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Likely to be weaker given lower German and French trade balance
4. CAD CPI (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Potential upside surprise given sharp rise in price component of IVEY PMI
5. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Stagnant wage growth and decline in Redbook retail sales points to potential weakness
6. US Beige Book (14:00 ET) No Trade — Reports are best traded reactively but likely to highlight to softness in the economy