You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for October 1, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Oct 1, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (17:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Potential downside surprise given weakness in Chinese economy
2. RBA Rate Decision (00:30 ET) No Rate — Market is looking for rate cut, unclear if RBA will deliver
3. EZ PMI Revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to handicap but changes will be market moving. p
4. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in CBI index
5. EZ CPI (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Potential upside surprise given no change in German inflation
6. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Potential weakness given major deterioration in trade balance
7. US Manufacturing ISM (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Risk to downside given weaker Empire State, Philly Fed and Richmond Fed index