You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for November 4, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Nov 3 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Employment Report (16:45 ET) Bullish NZD — Labor market recovery expected in third quarter
2. AU Retail Sales (19:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Labor market recovery expected in third quarter
3. EZ PMI Revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions can be market moving but hard to predict
4. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Sharp drop in IVEY PMI
5. US ISM Services (10:00 ET) Bullish USD — Stronger ISM manufacturing