You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for November 13, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (November 13, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBNZ Rate Decision (20:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively. We expect RBNZ to cut or maintain dovishness
2. GE CPI Revisions (02:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but changes can be market moving
3. UK CPI (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Manufacturing and service sectors report weaker price growth
4. EZ Industrial Production (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside risk given lower IP in Germany
5. US CPI (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside given higher oil prices and steady gas prices