You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for May 6, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 6 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Labor Data (18:45 ET) No Trade — ANZ business confidence deteriorated significantly in March but its not clear how much of that will show up in Q1 data
2. Australian Retail Sales (21:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Sales component of PMI services fell in March. Forecasts very high
3. EZ PMIs (03:55AM ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
4. EZ Retail Sales (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Drop in German and French retail sales
5. US ADP (08:30A ET) Bearish USD — ADP expected to be very weak