You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for May 31, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 31, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) No Trade – Chinese data can be very market moving but hard to predict
2. GE CPI (08:00 ET) Bullish EUR – Potential upside surprise given stronger German PPI and Wholesale prices
3. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) No Trade – Tough call because weaker trade balance is offset by increase in retail sales
4. Personal Income and Spending (08:30 ET) Bearish USD – Potential downside surprise give lower average hourly earnings and retail sales
5. University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index (10:00 ET) No Trade – Revisions to confidence can be market moving but difficult to predict