You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for May 19, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 19 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Q1 PPI (18:45 ET) Bullish NZD — Stronger CPI means PPI could rise as well
2. RBA Meeting Minutes (21:30 ET) No Trade — RBA should remain dovish but minutes are best traded reactively
3. UK Labor Data (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — UK expected to report major job losses in April
5. German ZEW Survey (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Investor sentiment expected to remain weak with COVID-19
6. US Housing Starts and Building Permits (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Shutdown of all non-essential activities should hit housing hard