You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for May 15, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 15 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PMI Manufacturing (18:30 ET) Bearish NZD — Expected to be significantly weaker as data reflects COVID-19 shutdown
2. Chinese Retail Sales and Industrial Production (22:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data is difficult to handicap but should be very market moving
3. German and EZ Q1 GDP (02:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Drop in GE retail sales, trade data was mixed. Regardless Q1 GDP data should be weak
4. US Retail Sales (8:30 ET) Bearish USD — Ongoing shutdown in April should lead to sharp drop in retail sales
5. University of Michigan Index (10:00 ET) No Trade — Sentiment should remain weak but its unclear as stocks recover and states begin to reopen