You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for May 1, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (May 1, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (18:30 ET) Bearish AUD – Risk of downside surprise given weakness in Chinese data and RBA dovishness
2. NZ Q1 Unemployment (18:45 ET) Bearish NZD – Risk of weakness given drop in employment component of PMI, RBNZ dovishness & lower Manpower index
3. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP – Risk to downside given drop in CBI orders
4. ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD – Likely to be weaker given softer Chicago and Philadelphia Fed surveys
5. FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 ET) No Trade – Biggest event risk of the day. Fed could be less pessimistic but rate decisions are best traded reactively