You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 6, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 6, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU GDP (19:30 ET) Bullish AUD – Potential upside surprise given improvement in trade and only slight deterioration in retail sales
2. ADP Employment Change & US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bearish USD – Potential downside surprise given deterioration in the employment component of ISM non-manufacturing index
3. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD – Potential upside surprise given improvement in IVEY PMI index
5. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10:00 ET) No Trade – BoC likely to be dovish but rate decisions best traded reactively
6. US Beige Book report (14:00 ET) No Trade – Fed likely to remain cautious but reports are best traded reactively