You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 5, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 5, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA RATE DECISION (22:30 ET) NO TRADE -- Rate decisions are difficult to predict and best traded reactively -- recent US China trade developments could give RBA cause for optimism
2. EZ PMIs (04:00 ET) NO TRADE -- Revisions are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving
3. UK PMI Composite and Services (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP -- Potential downside surprise given lower manufacturing PMI
5. EZ Retail sales (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR -- Potential downside surprise given weaker German spending
6. US ISM Non-Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD -- Potential downside surprise given weaker Manufacturing ISM