You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 4, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 4, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Q4 GDP (19:30 ET) No Trade — Stronger retail sales offset by weaker trade balance
2. German Retail Sales (02:00 ET) No Trade — French spending down sharply could reflect demand in Germany as well
3. Revisions to EZ PMIs (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but any changes will be market moving
4. Revisions to UK PMIs (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but any changes will be market moving
5. ADP Employment Change (08:15 ET) No Trade — ADP is an important preview to NPF but difficult to predict
6. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (10:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively but dovishness expected
7. US Non-Manufacturing ISM Index (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Potential downside surprise given weakness in US ISM Manufacturing
8. US Fed Beige Book (14:00 ET) No Trade — Beige book expected to reflect the caution of global businesses but we do not trade reports