You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 31, 2022
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 31 2022) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:30 ET) – No Trade – Chinese data is hard to predict but can be market moving
2. UK GDP Revisions Q4 (02:00 ET) – No Trade – Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
3. GE Labor Market Numbers (03:55 ET) – No Trade – Manufacturing job growth slows but services jobs accelerate so mixed report
4. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) – Bullish CAD – Sharp rise in retail sales and trade
5. US Personal Income and Spending (08:30 ET) – No Trade – Retail sales weakness overshadowed by stronger wages. Tough call