You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 31, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 31, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) Bearish AUD — Market meltdown and spread of COVID19 should trigger major drop in sentiment
2. UK Q4 GDP Revisions (02:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving
3. GE Unemployment (03:55 ET) Bearish EUR — PMIs report broad contraction in private employment
4. EZ CPI (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Prices fall according to PMIs in service and manufacturing sector
5. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) No Trade — Weaker trade balance, stronger retail sales
6. US Consumer Confidence (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Market meltdown should trigger major drop in sentiment