You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 3, 2021
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 3, 2021) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Q4 GDP (19:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Trade and Retail Sales improved in Q4
2. EZ PMI Services Revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
3. UK PMI Services Revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but can be market moving
3. EZ PPI (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Rise in EZ PPI
4. US ADP Employment Change (08:30 ET) No Trade — ADP is important leading indicator for NFP but hard to predict
5. US ISM Services (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Likely to be stronger given rise in ISM manufacturing
6. US Fed Beige Book (14:00 ET) No Trade — We do not trade reports