You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 2, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 2, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (16:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Likely to be weaker as the manufacturing sector should be hit by virus
2. Q4 NZ Terms of Trade (16:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Likely to be weaker given significantly weaker Q4 trade balance
3. Revisions to EZ PMI Manufacturing (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving
4. Revisions to UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving
5. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside surprise given rise in Empire State and Philly Fed indices