You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 15, 2022
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 15 2022) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PMI Services (16:00 ET) – Bullish GBP – Should be stronger given rise in PMI manufacturing
2. Chinese retail sales & industrial production (22:00 ET) – No Trade – Chinese data can be very market moving but difficult to predict
3. UK Employment Report (03:00 ET) – Bullish GBP – Manufacturing sees fastest rise in jobs in 7 months.
Services job growth strong but slightly less than prior month
4. German ZEW (06:00 ET) – Bearish EUR – Should be weaker given Russian invasion, rising prices + sanctions
5. US PPI (08:30 ET) – Bullish USD – Should be stronger given rise in commodity prices