You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for March 1, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (March 1, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Mfg (16:30 ET) No Trade – Manufacturing PMI is difficult to predict but can be market moving
2. NZ Building Permits & Terms of Trade (16:45 ET) Bullish NZD – Potential upside surprise as trade balance improved in Q4
3. GE Unemployment (03:55 ET) Bearish EUR – Potential downside surprise as job growth eased in manufacturing and services
4. UK PMI Mfg (04:30 ET) Bullish GBP – Potential upside surprise given rise in CBI index
5. EZ CPI (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR – Potential upside surprise given rise in German CPI index
6. US Personal Income and Spending (08:30 ET) Bearish USD – Potential weakness given weak average hourly earnings and retail sales
7. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD – Potential weakness given significant deterioration in trade and retail sales
8. US ISM manufacturing (10:00 ET) No Trade – Tough call this month as stronger Empire state is offset by drop in Philly Fed index