You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 6, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 6, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade Balance (21:30 ET) Bearish AUD – Potential downside surprise given drop in manufacturing PMI index
2. EZ GDP (05:00 ET) No Trade – Revisions are difficult to predict but changes are market moving
3. ECB Rate Decision (07:45 ET) No Trade – ECB likely to be dovish but EURO is deeply oversold.
4. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bearish USD – Likely to be weaker given rising trade tensions
5. CAD Trade Balance & IVEY PMI Manufacturing (08:30 & 10:00 ET) Bullish CAD – Stronger IVEY PMI signals trade improvement