You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 5, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 5, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services (18:30 ET) Bearish AUD – Weaker PMI manufacturing signals weaker PMI services
2. AU GDP (21:30 ET) Bullish AUD – Potential downside surprise given improvement trade & retail sales in Q1
3. UK PMI Services (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP – Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in PMI Mfg but confidence was higher
4. EZ PPI & Retail Sales (05:00 ET) No Trade – Conflicting data makes EZ reports hard to read. Stronger GE CPI. Lower FR CPI. French spending increased. GE fell.
5. US ADP (08:15 ET) No Trade – ADP is very important to hard to predict
6. US ISM Non-Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD – Weaker ISM Manufacturing report
7. US Beige Book (14:00 ET) No Trade – We do not trade reports but likely more cautious