You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 4, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 4, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU Trade BBalance (21:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Possible upside given stronger manufacturing PMI
2. EZ PMI Revisions (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict
3. EZ Retail Sales (05:00 ET) No Trade — Decline in GE and FR retail sales but less than expected
4. ECB Rate Decision (07:45 ET) No Trade — More ECB easing and grim forecasts expected but rate decisions best traded reactively
5. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Sharp drop in IVEY PMI
6. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Shutdown should crush trade activity