You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 4, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 4, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Terms of Trade (18:45 ET) Bullish GBP -- Potential upside surprise given improvement in NZ Q1 trade data
2. AU Retail Sales (21:30 ET) Bullish AUD -- Potential upside surprise given rise in sales component of PSI
3. RBA Rate Decision (04:30 ET) Bearish AUD -- RBA needs to cut interest rates and could signal plans to ease further
4. EZ Unemployment & Core CPI (05:00 ET) No Trade -- Mixed data from Germany and France with Germany reporting higher unemployment rate, higher CPI. In France, CPI dropped
5. US Factory Orders & Durable Goods (08:30 ET) No Trade -- Durable goods and factory orders are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving