You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 30, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 30, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. Chinese PMIs (21:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese data is difficult to predict but can be very market moving
2. UK GDP Revisions (02:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes are market moving
3. EZ CPI (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Should be higher given stronger German CPI and oil price rebound
4. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Significant weakness in trade and retail sales
5. US Consumer Confidence (10:00 ET) No Trade — Hard to say if sentiment will improve with coronavirus cases rising