You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 3, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 3, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU GDP Q1 (21:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Possible upside in GDP given stronger trade and retail sales
2. SZ GDP Q1 (01:45 ET) Bearish CHF — Sharp drop in retail sales signals weak GDP
3. GE Unemployment Report (03:55 ET) No Trade — Less unemployment expected but data could still be bad
4. UK PMI Revisions (04:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict
5. EZ PPI (04:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Slightly lower GE and FR CPI
6. US ADP (08:15 ET) No Trade — Likely to be better
7. Bank of Canada Rate Decision (08:30 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions best traded reactively
8. US Non-Manufacturing ISM and Durable goods (08:15 ET) No Trade — Economic reopening should drive stronger service sector activity