You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 18, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 18, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Minutes (23:30 ET) Bearish AUD — RBA minutes should be negative for AUD as they explain the rationale for the recent rate cut
2. GE PPI (02:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside surprise given drop in CPI and lower wholesale price growth
3. EZ Trade Balance & CPI (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Potential downside surprise as trade & CPI weakened in Germany
4. GE ZEW (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — We are not looking for any material improvement in confidence given heightened trade uncertainty
5. US Housing Starts & Building Permits (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Housing data is hard to predict but decline in stocks could hurt activity