You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 17, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 17, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Q1 GDP (18:45 ET) No Trade — GDP contraction expected but by how much hard to predict
2. AUD Employment (21:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Job losses moderated in services, manufacturing and construction
3. SNB Rate Decision (03:30 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
4. BoE Rate Decision (07:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
5. US Philadelphia Fed Survey (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Empire State manufacturing index improved more than expected