You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for June 16, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (June 16, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. RBA Minutes (21:30 ET) No Trade — Minutes are best traded reactively
2. BoJ Meeting (00:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
3. UK Labor Data (02:00 ET) Bearish GBP — Labor market conditions remain weak
4. GE CPI (08:30 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
5. German ZEW (05:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Reopenings in Europe should bolster investor sentiment
6.US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Retail sales expected to recover as states reopen