You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for July 31, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 31, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PPI (21:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Drop in CPI
2. EZ GDP (05:00 ET) No Trade — German CPI missed expectations while CPI growth fell more than expected
3. US Personal Income and Spending (08:30 ET) Bearish USD — Weaker growth in retail sales and wages
4. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Stronger retail sales and trade balance
5. University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index (10:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are hard to predict but changes can be market moving