You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for July 3, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 3, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Services + Trade Balance (18:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Potential downside risk given weaker manufacturing activity and dovish RBA
2. EZ PMI Services Revisions (03:55 ET) No trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes will be market moving
3. UK PMI Services (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Potential downside surprise given weaker manufacturing activity and consumer confidence
4. US ADP and Trade Balance (08:15 ET) No Trade — Manufacturing activity is slower so trade balance should be weaker but ADP is a tougher call
5. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Possibly of strength given improved internals of IVEY PMI
6. US ISM Non-Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bullish USD — Improvements in manufacturing activity and likely uptick in job growth should lead to stronger service sector activity