You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for July 24, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 24, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ Trade Balance (18:45 ET) Bullish NZD — Stronger NZ manufacturing PMI
2. UK Retail Sales (02:00 ET) Bullish GBP — Sharp rise in BRC retail sales but prior data was very strong too
3. EZ PMIs (03:30 ET) Bullish EUR — Curve flattening and continued easing of lockdown measures should bolster activity
4. UK PMIs (04:30 ET) Bullish GBP — Improvements all around in CBI data
5. US Markit PMIs and New Home Sales (10:00 ET) No Trade — Existing home sales rose less than expected and PMIs could be softer but hard to say