You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for July 16, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 15, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ CPI (18:45 ET) No Trade — Commodity prices up, food prices down in Q2
2. AU Employment Report (21:30 ET) No Trade — Manufacturing sector reports job growth but services reports job losses
3. Chinese Q2 GDP and Retail Sales (22:00 ET) No Trade — Chinese GDP should be very market moving but difficult to predict
4. UK Labor data (02:00 ET) Bearish GBP — Further cutbacks are reported in services and manufacturing but declines less severe
5. EZ Trade Balance (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Stronger GE trade offset by Weaker FR trade
6. ECB Rate Decision (07:45 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions best traded reactively
7. US Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bullish EUR — Reopening should bolster spending in June but Redbook reports weaker retail sales