You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for July 1, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (July 1, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PMI Manufacturing (18:30 ET) Bearish AUD — Slower growth in China and RBA dovishness should translate into weaker PMI
2. Japanese Tankan (19:50 ET) Bearish JPY — Tankan is an important report for Japan. Its not clear how market moving it will be but the data should be weaker given slower global growth
3. EZ PMI Revisions & GE Unemployment Data (03:55 ET) No Trade — Revisions to PMIs can be very market moving but changes are hard to predict
4. UK PMI Manufacturing (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Potential downside surprise given sharp drop in CBI index
5. EZ Unemployment Rate (05:00 ET) No Trade — Will have to see how German labor data fares
6. US ISM Manufacturing (10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Significant weakness in Empire State, Philly Fed and Dallas Fed mfg indices