You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for January 31, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (January 31, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU PPI (19:30 ET) Bullish AUD — Upside in CPI signals stronger PPI
2. Chinese PMIs (20:00 ET) No Trade — Will be very market moving but difficult to predict
3. German Retail Sales (02:00 ET) Bearish EUR — Pullback in spending expected after strong Nov
4. EZ Q4 GDP (05:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Stronger EZ retail sales and trade balance.
5. US Personal Income & Spending (08:30 ET) No Trade — Softer wage growth offset by stronger spending
6. CAD GDP (08:30 ET) Bullish CAD — Potential upside surprise given stronger retail sales and trade balance
7. US Revisions to University of Michigan Sentiment Index (10:00 ET) No Trade — Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving