You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for January 30, 2020
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (January 30, 2020) — Good Luck Trading!
1. GE Unemployment Report (03:55 ET) Bullish EUR — PMIs report quickest job creation in 5 months
2. EZ Confidence (05:00 ET) No Trade — German ZEW and PMIs but data offset by weaker IFO
3. Bank of England Rate Decision (07:00 ET) No Trade — Rate decisions are best traded reactively
4. GE CPI (08:00 ET) Bullish EUR — Prices are on the rise according to PMIs. Likely to benefit CPI
5. US Q4 GDP (08:30 ET) Bullish USD — Potential upside surprise given sronger retail sales and trade