You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Jan 6, 2022
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 6, 2022) — Good Luck Trading!
1. UK PMI Revisions (04:30 ET) – No Trade – Revisions are difficult to predict but changes can be market moving
2. EZ PPI (05:00 ET) – No Trade – Oil prices dropped in late November, early December
3. German CPI (08:00 ET) – No Trade – Price pressures dropped in Nov. Expected to bounce in Dec but commodity prices declined
4. US Trade Balance (08:30 ET) – Bullish USD – Likely to be stronger given rise in November ISM
5. CAD Trade Balance (08:30 ET) – Bullish CAD – Likely to be stronger given rise in CAD IVEY PMI
6. US ISM Services + Factory Order (10:00 ET) – Bearish USD – Downside surprise possible given recent drop in Dec ISM