You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Jan 30, 2019
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 30, 2019) — Good Luck Trading!
1. AU CPI (00:30 NY Time) Bearish AUD – Potential for downside surprise given drop in inflation expectations
2. EZ Confidence (05:00 NY Time) Bearish EUR – Potential for downside surprise given drop in IFO, ZEW and PMIs
3. German CPI (08:00 NY Time) Bullish EUR – Potential for upside surprise given weaker euro and recovery in oil prices
4. US Q4 GDP (08:30 NY Time) No Trade – Delay of data releases makes handicapping Q4 GDP difficult
5. FOMC Rate Decision (14:00 NY Time) No Trade – Rate decisions are best traded reactively but Fed Chair Powell will most likely be cautious