You have no items in your cart.
Economic Data Calls for Jan 22, 2021
Here’s what we are looking for in tomorrow’s economic reports (Jan 22, 2021) — Good Luck Trading!
1. NZ PMI Services and CPI (16:30 ET) Bullish NZD — Prices should be a bit higher in NZ as economy continues to recover
2. AU PMIs (17:00 ET) Bullish AUD — AU Recovery expected to continue
3. UK Retail Sales (02:00 ET) Bearish GBP — Sharp drop in BRC retail sales points to weakness
4. EZ PMIs (03:30 ET) Bearish EUR — Extended lockdowns should lead to weaker economic activity
5. UK PMIs (04:30 ET) Bearish GBP — Extended lockdowns, second virus strain should lead to weaker economic activity
6. CAD Retail Sales (08:30 ET) Bearish CAD — Weaker wholesale sales and drop in employment
7. US Markit PMIs and Existing Home Sales (09:45 & 10:00 ET) Bearish USD — Rising virus cases and new restrictions could curtail activity